Check out the new site!


GOLIFE has a new home!



Golife is officially getting official. Head to www.golife.training to check out our new site and sign up for our summer bootcamps and Beat the Beach!


Monday, March 4, 2013

It's a Circuit!


Dispite the recent ramp up in cardio in my routine, I still do not feel like my endurance is gaining any strength. To combat this, I am going to be focusing on high intensity cardio bouts this week. In addition to this, I am considering today day 1 of serious training. As the triathlon is June 23, this gives me a little under 4 months of intense training. Let's bring it on!

Workout: Increase V02 max, Endurance
Challenge: Triathlon, Ninja Warrior

Perform the following circuit 3 times. Rest 3 minutes after each circuit.

1. Burpee to Pull-up (10 reps)

2.T Push-ups (16 reps) 8 each side

3. 12 inch Box Jumps (1 minute)

4. Dead Lift to row (1 minute) - use 20 lb dumbbells

5. Kettle Bell Shoulder Swing (1 minute)

6. Reverse Lunge (20 reps) 10 each side

7. Gorilla Pull-ups (8 reps)

8. Suicide Sprints (2 sets)

9A. Bicep Curl (12 reps)
9B. Triceps Extension (12 reps)

10. Plank (1 minute)

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment