Check out the new site!


GOLIFE has a new home!



Golife is officially getting official. Head to www.golife.training to check out our new site and sign up for our summer bootcamps and Beat the Beach!


Monday, July 7, 2014

Maniac

Today will be very hard. I thought of this one last night when I couldn't quite sleep. I fully understand this will be extremely challenging, if not maybe impossible for some out there. But, I say we all give it a try. I am really fired up to see if I can complete it tonight. I will let you all know!

** Below you will perform 4 routines. For each routine, do the exercise listed for the rep range listed. You will work your way up starting with 1, then 2, then 3. Rest 20 seconds in between each rep count and rest 3 minutes in between each exercise. **

1. Pull-ups: 1 rep to 10 reps (each set increase by 1)

2. Push-ups: 3 reps to 30 reps (each set increase by 3)

3. Chin-ups: 1 rep to 5 reps (every 2 sets increase by 1)

4. Diamond Push-ups: 2 reps to 20 reps (every 2 sets increase by 2)

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment